- Authentic stucco exterior with natural stone and tile accents
- Private front yards
- Multiple outdoor areas on each home-roof terraces and balconies with room to grille (per plan)
- Professionally designed landscaping
- Private gated drive, with rear-load garage
- Floating staircases with wood treads
- Large RAM windows--for natural light
- Cambria countertops
- BOSCH appliances
- Cifial Plumbing fixtures
- Customized elevators in each residence, accessible to all floors
- Unique art glass in most units
- Open floorplans for maximum interior design flexibility
- Sand and finish on-site solid hardwood floors
- Luxurious carpet
- 9’-12’ ceilings
- Glass tile backsplash in kitchen
- The custom homes of Mayfair reside on the quiet street of Navarro. The nine homesites on Navarro street are 6,600 square feet.
- Square footage of the custom homes begins at 4,000 sq ft with 2-3 stories. All homes will share a private, gated alley with a pedestrian walkway out to Hidalgo Street.
- St. George Place, the community that encompasses Mayfair, is served by St. George Place Elementary, Grady Middle School and St. George Place students may choose between Lee High School, Lamar High School and Westside High School.
- Röhe & Wright’s philosophy is to maintain a sense of integrity in every project: do what’s right – for the client, the project and the community.
- Röhe & Wright Builders embrace two seemingly opposing sensibilities when considering custom design, simplicity and visual adornment. Simplicity in beautifully framed carpentry never overshadows the desire to express visual impact. Likewise, an ornate design will never come at the expense of expert building techniques and attention to structural or mechanical detail.
- To see our portfolio of work, please go to Röhe & Wright website at www.rohewright.com